Sunday, March 8, 2009

I won!

Oh what a happy happy Sunday!
I just found out that I won a $25 gift certificate to blogger and jewelry maker Suzyville's etsy store!
I absolutely never ever win anything, but it looks like my luck has turned around.

Now the only problem is...what do I get? There are so many great choices!

Please check out Suzyville's Etsy shop, Suzannemade, here. Her pieces are simple, clean, and add a little bit of whimiscal-ness that is sure to make any gal feel a bit prettier. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me! I'm usually a very minimal jewelry type of girl, I pretty much wear the same necklaces all the time, and don't usually wear earrings. One of my resolutions was that I was going to start accessorizing more this year, and was looking for some classic pieces.

I am sort of loving these:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these jewelry pieces are SO cute! I can totally see you wearing them sharon!