Monday, March 9, 2009

Save Domino Mag!

In a huge effort to save the beloved Domino Magazine, several Domino lovers have gotten together for a last attempt to revive the publication. I am a HUGE fan of Domino and have every magazine since it's launch party. A friend of mine used to work for Domino from its inception, and I remember the day she excitedly told me that her magazine was hitting the stands. Who knew I'd be hooked!

sfgirlbybay has posted several ways for you to get involved. You can head over to Save Domino where there is a link to "Save Domino" (on the side bar).

You can also take a gander at the blog We Love Domino and check out the Domino Inspired My Home Contest
and of course, please visit sfgirlbybay's post for a more in depth description. Yay! I'm so excited!

No comments: