Monday, November 5, 2007

The Best Non-Designer Jeans

I get a lot of people asking me for jeans recommendations because a) they've tried and don't like the $200+ designer jeans, b) they can't find jeans that fit them well, or c) they know to come to me for their shopping needs because I shop alot and I've tried just about everything, so I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Anyways, over the past few years, I've discovered a reliable and affordable (especially during their sales) brand that I LOVE. Lucky Brand Jeans.

Why are they so amazing? Let me count the ways:
  1. They come in 3 different lengths: regular, long, and short (For those of use who are vertically challenged in the leg area)
  2. They also come in 3 different rises: ultra low-rise, low-rise, and midrise, for those who don't like to show off their under garments every time they sit down.
  3. They have conversions for their sizes ON their labels (For example, for women, "4/27" means that if you have a 27in waist, you are a size 4.)
  4. The jeans are designed so that they will stretch up a half size. So the longer you have them, the looser and more comfortable they get!
  5. Huge selection of tried and true styles for both men and women - straight leg, slightly flared, skinny, bootcut, etc. with cool names. (I prefer the "Sweet N Lows" and the "Lola Straight Legs" - which are bootcut/midrise and straight leg/midrise, respectively.)

Intrigued, aren't you? I've given this recommendation to 3 guys and at LEAST 3 girls, and they've all been converted for life.

Price ranges from $88-$140. Lucky Jeans.

2 comments:

hamper said...

DUDE. lucky jeans are the best. THE BEST. THANKS heywelikethis!

Unknown said...

designer jeans ownnnnnnn. diesel 4 lyfeeee