Anyways, over the past few years, I've discovered a reliable and affordable (especially during their sales) brand that I LOVE. Lucky Brand Jeans.
Why are they so amazing? Let me count the ways:
- They come in 3 different lengths: regular, long, and short (For those of use who are vertically challenged in the leg area)
- They also come in 3 different rises: ultra low-rise, low-rise, and midrise, for those who don't like to show off their under garments every time they sit down.
- They have conversions for their sizes ON their labels (For example, for women, "4/27" means that if you have a 27in waist, you are a size 4.)
- The jeans are designed so that they will stretch up a half size. So the longer you have them, the looser and more comfortable they get!
- Huge selection of tried and true styles for both men and women - straight leg, slightly flared, skinny, bootcut, etc. with cool names. (I prefer the "Sweet N Lows" and the "Lola Straight Legs" - which are bootcut/midrise and straight leg/midrise, respectively.)
Intrigued, aren't you? I've given this recommendation to 3 guys and at LEAST 3 girls, and they've all been converted for life.
Price ranges from $88-$140. Lucky Jeans.