Saturday, February 28, 2009

Insomniac Television

There's nothing good on TV at 4AM, so I start watching LOTS of videos online. And y'all reap the benefits.

This one has been saved in my list for a few weeks, but I only just watched the whole thing this week.

Le Ballon Rouge (Albert Lamorisse 1965)

The whole short film (about 30 minutes long), check it out.



Cute, right?

More balloons in the Miss Dior Cherie ads by Sofia Coppola, which I'm sure everyone's seen, but are still adorable.




Annnnnd...since I'm posting ads, here are two more that are girly and sweet:

Neiman Marcus Spring 2009: On Cloud Nine




Oliver Peoples Presents: Catch A Tuesday (with Zooey Deschanel) - This one is extra awesome because a) I LOVE the Deschanel sisters and everything they do, and b) when I was little, I thought Wednesday Addams was the coolest person ever, and for a few months, my alias in my diary was "Tuesday."

No comments: