Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogger Spotlight-- New Beautiful

T and I love love to subscribe to blogs and read them all during class. I'm not exactly sure what it is about blogging, but it must be the combination of reading people's varying perspectives, seeing things through another's eyes, catching a glimpse of one's world, and entering into one where you only dream/fantasize/dare to be. I know that for me, my obsessions include lots of design sites, such as stationary designs, interior decorating, and some fashion. Generally I just really like the idea of being able to create and decorate your own furnishings, and I like reading about how people do this. Also, I enjoy people's writings, them and their witty ways.

So today I bring you a blog authored by a very good friend of mine whom I adore, New Beautiful. Although not new to the blogging world, this San Francisco based blog features arts and crafts, creative ideas, and fun snapshots of the blogger's life. She is a freelance graphic designer with several of her items posted on Etsy and Zazzle, not to mention the a plethora of beautiful works to fill her growing portfolio.

Available on Etsy! I frame these prints and give them as "thinking of you" gifts. I own about 3 and have given away 2!



Please visit here, New Beautiful, to see her professional work, and feel free to contact her if in need of a freelance graphic designer.

No comments: