Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Miserable Life

So, it's about 12:10am ET, and what are we doing? S and I are using gchat's new video application to keep each other company while we work. And oh, is there so much work to do.

10 minutes past midnight may not sound late to you guys, but you should know that she and I have both been staying up till 2, 3, and sometimes 4 in the morning for the past 4 or 5 days in a row, and so, by now, my brain has lost all sense of time. I honestly thought it was closer to 3am just now.

The only thing making me stay up late tonight to finish more of my paper is the thought of going home in approximately 1.5 days, and seeing the boyfriend (whom I have not seen in 4-ish months) in approximately 2 days. That, and the fact that of a 20 page paper due on Friday, I have a grand total of 7 pages written. I want. To die.

Yeah, there was no point to this. Sorry.

Carry on.

No comments: