Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Want To Die

I realize that T and I have posted posts that have been infested with thoughts of suicide and pleas of murder...and you know what, it does put quite a damper on our delightfully beautiful and bright page. I feel bad for you who are reading these miserable posts. But T is right. Our lives suck right now. It especially sucked after T and I left our Trust and Estates class and realized that our final is within a couple of days after Thanksgiving break. This was met with many more palpitations of the heart when we came to terms with our complete lack of any knowledge of the subject matter. T and I have read probably a grand total of 5 pages for this class, one of the most difficult classes in law school. I think we gave in a while ago (while mean, second day of classes) and succumbed to the misery.

Sigh. That is all. Thank you.

No comments: