Friday, October 17, 2008

Sip and Save!



Hello all...looks like we are back on air and better than ever! T and I predict that as we get closer and closer to final exams, and probably also as the weather gets colder and colder...we will be blogging more and more. I would put a chart or graph of my predictions, but I need to review a paper. So must post quickly!
Anyway...it's a sure sign that fall has come full swing and that winter is only a stone's throw away when Barnes and Noble comes out with their Toasted Marshmallow Cappuccino! Yum...just the thought of it makes me happy. And now is your chance to sample a sip! Just click, print and bring the coupon to your local Barnes and Noble. Happy Tasting! Oh and before I forget,

Yay! Sometimes economic crisis are beneficial--especially when we get coupons.

No comments: