Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Odd Finals Behavior

Amidst my subtle, yet very very present panic attacks where I get the most work done (i'm experiencing the tail end of one as we speak), I've observed odd odd finals behavior. Here are 2.

1) People who think it's ok to literally wear PJ pants to school. Yes, this was cute in college. And hey, even sweats and oversized T-shirt, whatev. I'm wearing the same jeans and hoody since two days ago. My only request: if you're wearing PJ pants, or loose sweats, make sure they stay above ass level because I do see your ass crack. I do. I see it right now as we speak, you big big man.

2) 3 1L boys having a quiet push-up competition. giggling (quietly), and doing it all over again. I don't think big big boy realizes that all his friends see his ass crack.

thank you.

No comments: