Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Hills

It's late. I'm tired. I should be outlining for evidence and chipping away at the massive massive pile of notes that I'm sure I'll never get through but no, oh no, I came home and went straight to mtv.com to watch the newest episode of The Hills. p.s. I heart MTV for posting their shows RIGHT after they have been aired. Such consideration for their fans!

Usually, as you can see from my previous Hills post, I think Heidi is a friggin' idiot and she's getting more and more pathetic. And of course, without fail, she did it again. Scrounging around for friends, wanting her never occuring "girls night out", but now....well now I just feel really bad for the girl. I wanted to give her a hug. She really just wants to mend things between her and LC and have her normal life back! I mean....she was dating SPENCER! I'm sure she's in need of some normality. btw, why does Spencer always talk in the same tone--a male valley girl. I just don't get it, I would probably slap him after a couple of conversations.

and WHAT is Lo's problem! I thought she was cool but I'm convinced that she is just pure evil! She seems all sweet and cute, but she's so not! Her and LC will be having a private convo, and Audrina will come and Lo'll just be like....layin' it all out! And Audrina....I don't know what to say. She's sweet, she's just really really dumb. She seriously doesn't get it why she's being stupid...going back to the two ppl who were such assholes to her. Her and Hedi were NOT best friends, season 2 Heidi just stopped talking to her even after Audrina tried to make nice.

Anyway. That's all. Time for bed.

No comments: