Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sew, Mama, Sew!

Hello all~! First off, thanks to all of you who emailed, posted, and IMed to let me know that you couldn't see the pictures posted below. For some reason, it came up fine on my computer, but maybe not on others. Too bad, they were so cute! If you want me to forward the pics to you, email me or post a comment. Super cute, don't want to miss.

Next order of business! As some of you may recall, I have an fruitless passion for making tote bags, and things alike. (fruitless b/c I've actually never made a tote per se....but I've thought a LOT about it.) Anyway, one of my favorite sites is featuring different patterns and ideas everyday for the month of November, so you can you create your own gifts! With the holidays around the corner, this would be a great way to add a personal touch to each present.
Click Here for the calendar of patterns, and here to see the pattern!

[sew.jpg]

Happy sewing! And if you do end up making something, whether from this site or not, be sure to post so we can all see!

No comments: