Thursday, November 29, 2007

Obsessive List-Making

I used to think that I was the only crazy person who had the obsessive-compulsive tick of writing lists for everything. Seriously, it's like a disease. In college, I would wake up in the middle of the night to make a list of random stuff, i.e. things I had to do, groceries I needed, people's birthday's coming up, etc. My desk was literally covered in Post-its of lists. (Oh yeah, I'm also obsessed with Post-its, but that's another story, entirely.)

But it turns out, I'm not the lonely only like I once thought. The todolistblog proves me wrong. Here is an example of fantastic listmaking at its finest:



Pretty brilliant, right? Why WOULDN'T you make a list of possible screennames? It's just smart thinking, people!

1 comment:

esther (ambitious deliciousness) said...

Oh shoot. How did my list end up on the internet???