Saturday, November 10, 2007

Homemade Apple Pie!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, today marks the day that I made my first ever apple pie COMPLETELY FROM SCRATCH! I know, I know. I'm pretty amazed, too. I mean, look at it! It looks like a real pie!



Here's the recipe I used: (which was originally from Simply Recipes, but I changed a few things for fun, as per usual.)

WARNING - Don't start this unless you have a lot of time on your hands. Or unless you're like, a pro, and you don't have to keep double checking the recipe for details every minute.

Hopefully, this wasn't a total waste of time and it will be the most delicious apple pie I've ever eaten. No pressure.



[Edit] - To be perfectly honest with you guys, it was Good, Not Great. I'm actually a little disappointed. At least it LOOKS nice, right? Oh well, better luck next time.

No comments: