Thursday, April 23, 2009

Exciting Day

  • Stayed (for free) in a(n upgraded) suite at the Hyatt Grand Central last night with one of my best friends from Texas, TK 
  • Stocked up on free VOSS water in the club upstairs (I'm fancy!) 
  • Stocked up on free mini ginger ales as well
  • Stuffed ourselves with free hor d'oeuvres, including prosciutto and brie with crackers, caprese salad, and grilled squash
  • Stocked up on free rolls of toilet paper, thanks to TK (I'm ghetto!) 
  • Slept in while she had to go to work  
  • Shopped in Soho. 
  • Saw JAY FREAKING Z at Tom Colocchio's restaurant in Chelsea, Craftsteak, where HOVA himself waved and said HI to our table. I guess he just recognized the gangstas in us. 
Amazing, right? Are you jealous? No, but seriously, that man out-swaggered everyone in a 10 block radius - he is just that cool.

In other news, I bought two dresses today, too.

Exhibit A:








Exhibit B:








They look hot, trust me.

No comments: