Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tired...

Today, I declare it Tired Day. I ended up staying out really late in the city for my friend's birthday party. Got home around 4:30am, plopped on the bed and woke up at 12:00. Yet I am still tired.

I spent a lazy morning in bed catching up on all the shows I've missed this week, and then spent a little time reading. Currently, I am reading "The Shack" by William P. Young. I've heard many people talk about this book--both good and bad reviews. Apparently it is the all new rage among the Christian circle. I don't usually read Christian books, although my last book was "Through the Shadowlands", which is about C.S. Lewis and his wife, Joy Davidman. I really love C.S. Lewis and it was interesting to learn about his short life with his wife, who was dying of cancer when he married her.

Anywhoo, I'll let you know what I think of "The Shack". So far it's kind of....interesting, but I'm starting to get a liiitttle bored and my eyes keep wandering over to "Ballet Shoes" by Noel Streatfeild, a book for little girls, or the little girl inside of you (tee hehe). I'm SO EXCITED TO READ THAT!

Oh sigh....I must go to my cousin's pot luck dinner/birthday soon but I am just so....sleepyyy.
Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comment: