Friday, February 13, 2009

DIY--Tote Bags!

This will be a quick post, as I have one ear on hold for Apple Care Tech Support to come and save my macbook. I despise calling tech support and then waiting forever. Probably why it's taken me 2 weeks to finally get around to doing this!

I have a lot of exciting things to report and will diligently follow up asap. But during my telephone wait and in between really static-y elevator/hold music, I was scrolling through some blog updates and voila! An answer to all my tote making woes....
a DIY kit, fabric and all from the creative geniuses at Ink & Spindle Shop! Surely this will make my hopes of making my own tote bag into a reality.




And for those of you who have your own fabric pieces in mind and want to take a stab at flying solo, J. Caroline Creative has posted a step by step tutorial. Click on the link and get started on your new tote! And I want pictures people!

1 comment:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog..glad you like my home! Yes, you may feature it on your blog as long as you link back. As for the coffee table..I used to make them. : )

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com