Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This Friggin' Economy

Along with the many jobs, century old companies, mortgages, houses, and the stock market, this falling economy has taken away from me one of my most coveted things--Domino Magazine. Sigh. Conde Nast reported this morning that Domino Magazine has folded and that the last issue will be the February issue.

I really loved this magazine, it brought out and encouraged my love for interior decorating and colors and patterns. I loved everything about this magazine and looked forward to it every month. In fact, my subscription was just renewed. In FACT the tote bag I carry everyday to school was a free gift with subscription. Gasp! I just wrote them an email asking for a new bag with my subscription b/c mine was falling apart....and now I know why they said "no." It all makes sense now.

Goodbye Domino....I'll always love you. Good thing I kept every issue since its very first issue.
You can read the article here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is sad news. It was a great magazine. I'm still mourning the loss or Organic Style Magazine as well.