Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!! OMg....that was a rough rough finals period. For some reason it felt a million times worse than all the other finals periods. It was the end all of all finals periods. However, I did feel much much more prepared for these exams than I have ever felt for exams as a whole. The bad news is...I didn't TAKE the exams very well. As in, I didn't DO the exams well. As in...I had no idea what the questions were asking me, I think I forgot to read thoroughly the essays, my computer froze in the middle of an exam and I had to run around looking for a technician, handwrote an essay which turned out to be pure crap, then ran out of time, and yesterday, sigh...my brains felt like they were puking themselves out through my eyeballs. Sorry. Gross. I know. Grody to the max.
BUT today I am FREEEE! I woke up early and got a hair cut (much needed), and after lunch I am going to run the 23983749274 errands I have to run. Today it is old navy, mani/pedi, eyebrows, pet store, bookstore, and banana republic. It's a grooming/returning day. yay!

No comments: