Sunday, November 16, 2008

Two Seconds Away from Killing Myself....

Literally. T and I have been working on writing papers all friggin' weekend long. As in, my butt has made a permanent dent on my chair, and this means through the seat cushion. Did you ever think that was possible? I sure didn't, and it's pretty disgusting.

So T and I downloaded the new feature on gmail..the live video chat! It is seriously the coolest thing since sliced bread (oh gosh I sound like an elderly woman who has lived through 2 wars). We turn it on, and continue studying. Makes you feel like you're not completely alone. Wait a minute, that sounded like a pathetic confession of my darkest hours. Ha ha. I was just kidding...yeah....I never get lonely...

Anyway, secondly...I forget. I know I had something else to tell you all, but my brain has been doing this all day. Mid sentence I forget the punchline. This is a problem because I will think of something that makes me sad or happy, and then forget, but I'll still FEEL the emotion. So I'm like, lookin' all excited and then I'll forget why and just have a stupid grin on my face. And then I'll be sad and cry and not really know why. My brain is deteriorating ppl, you are the witnesses!

Have a good day.

No comments: