Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Confused Identity

I think it's kind of funny that my reputation in law school isn't that of smarts, scholarship, or outstanding person in life in general, but rather, fashion guru.

In two days, I have received two "what to wear" questions from two different classmates.

Legs*: I always get excited when I have a fashion emergency and I see you online!

Pearls*: Trying to figure out what to wear...thank god you were on.

And actually, it's a sad but true fact that this is probably the reason my grades suffer as much as they do. So I'm not sure if this is something I should be proud of, or something that should cause my head to hang in shame. I guess there are worse reps to have, like, idiot...or slut...or Heidi what's-her-face from the Hills.


*What comes to mind when I think of these ladies.

No comments: