Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Excited!

Just got home from the Alexander Wang sample sale and OMG. What a gold mine! If you can, get yourself there between tomorrow and Saturday, because they replenish their stock every day! I may go again tomorrow...yeah, I know, I'm a little obsessed.

Even MORE EXCITING is that when I was leaving the sale (with a new friend, I might add, a fellow shopper who went by herself and needed good opinions from an objective third party), guess who I saw cross the street towards me?

ALEXANDER WANG!!!

It was kind of sad, because I was too busy stammering "omg omgomgomgomg that's him that's him that's HIM" to be brave enough to go say hi or tell him how much I love him and want to work for him even though he is the same age as I am.

I know to native NYers, seeing someone famous is no big - but even though I've been here two years now, I'm still a newbie to this city! And yeah, seeing Jessica Simpson was pretty awesome, and meeting Rebecca Minkoff was neato, but walking right by the fashion world's darling was LEGENDARY.




He's sooooo cuuuuute. Mister Wang, if you read this, can I be your friend? I'm really nice, and I'm told I can be pretty funny. I'll give you money? Like, besides the money I'm already giving by buying your clothes? Okay? Okay. Love you! Bye.

No comments: