Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What Decade Do You Belong In?

Saks has a new gimmick on their website, where you can shop current items based on their resemblance to the looks of different decades: roaring 20s, proper 50s, mod 60s, boho 70s, acid 80s, and casual 90s. Is that what the 90s is known for? Casual? I guess so...what with the ripped jeans, loose flannel shirts, big baggy hip hop clothing, etc. That's probably why I loved the 90s as a kid...and why I'm not so crazy about it now that I'm older and appreciate the gloriousness of a dress.

I don't know about you guys, but I love it when shopping websites do things like this. It's a sure way that I will spend a lot of time browsing looks, although it's not guaranteed that I'll buy anything since everything is SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE.



At least it'll give you ideas for what kind of styles you're attracted to, and maybe that will tell you a little bit about yourself, too. Who knows. Go play!

Saks.

No comments: