Monday, December 10, 2007

Flashback

Where has Wyclef been? I don't know, but I'm glad he's back.

"Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)"

Official video has embedding disabled, so here's the link.

And here is a video that I guess someone made themselves. I enjoyed it for its creativity. NOT so much the naked (albeit censored) ladies.




Kind of sort of vaguely reminds me of Sarah McLachlan's "World on Fire" video from 2006.




Why so many videos, you may be wondering. Where are the cool gift guides? What happened to the long-winded entries? Well, it's exam week, ladies and gentlemen. And so videos are the fastest and most convenient way for me to waste time. Don't worry though, after Friday, I'll be back in business - and after next Wednesday, so will ~S~! I know a lot of our readers have probably missed her and are worried about her well-being.

Rest assured, she's right across the table from me in the library, typing away like a maniac and drinking tea like there's no tomorrow. (Or rather, like tomorrow will only come too soon.) And me? I'm doing this.

No comments: