Monday, November 12, 2007

Target GO Collection: Erin Fetherston

I have to applaud Target for their ingenious GO International idea, which brings different designers every month or so to design a small collection exclusively for the store. Admittedly, in the beginning of these awesome partnerships, I was too skeptical of both the quality and the designs to get involved; however, since the Libertine collection came out this summer, I've been obsessed. So I missed out on Luella Bartley, Behnaz Sarafpour, and Proenza Schouler, but at least I came to my senses in time for Libertine and Alice Temperly!

In less than a week, the new Erin Fetherston collection will be available for sale, and I CAN'T WAIT. I love dresses - girly, flirty, cute, and fun dresses. (My dream is to open a closet full of 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s style dresses. And a wall of handbags and shoes, but that is a separate issue.) I'm also really in to Alice and Wonderland - the clothes! The headbands! The whimsy! And Erin Fetherston TOTALLY fits my bill.



One more week! In fact, a few "looks" have already begun sneaking online - even though the official release isn't until November 18.



And here's a SECRET:

There's one item already up for sale - the Erin Fetherston Velvet Pants in Ebony for $39.99.

Granted, that's not what I've got my eyes on, so I have no problem sharing that tidbit with the ladies. Me, I'll be waiting for the wool Oxford Coat and chiffon and velvet dress, among many many many other items.

Check back in all week for more ERIN FETHERSTON WATCH 2007.

Target. (And go HERE for images of all the clothes in this collection.)

1 comment:

~S~ said...

I'm so excited!!! Thanks for reminding...i would've let it slip my mind.