Monday, November 26, 2007

More Money Saving Tips~

I don't know about you, and it's probably pretty painfully obvious by now, but I am an avid fan of money saving tips. I horde them, like a fat kid hiding candy bars. I store this knowledge in my imaginary file cabinet and take it out for everyday use. My philosophy on life is, if you can save a little here and there, you can spend more money on the things you care about~! like...books, or shopping, or gifts, or food~! All of my favorite things. A little effort here and there goes a long way to spoil you and your loved ones!

SO! Thanks to New Beautiful (again!) and her helpful hints, I bring forth...
The Printable Coupon Blog it's awesome. it literally carries a coupon for every single store on earth. And it's all on one blog.

I highly recommend Googling coupons before any purchase if you can, but here is a great way to find coupons all on one site!

So quick! Register on ebates, find what you like through them, look for coupons on "printable coupons", and buy your items at a severely discounted price! Plus! you get the additional 2-5% cash back through ebates even without a coupon.

Happy shopping~!

No comments: