Tuesday, November 27, 2007

In the Spirit of Giving

Following suit, I thought I'd post some info on private sales from some of my favorite luxury stores.


Burberry Sale: 30-40% Off selected items. Starts Thursday, November 29.

Bottega Veneta: About 30-40% Off selected items. Starts Monday, December 3.

Gucci: About 30-40% Off selected items. Starts Monday, December 3.


Don't pass these off as too expensive or extravagant - during the last year or so, I've scored BIG TIME during these sales. Jacket for almost half off, classic handbags at severely discounted prices, leather agenda for more than half off, I'm getting anxious just thinking of all the great stuff that will go on sale this time.

Although, seeing as how it's exam time, I may have to be a bit careful that I don't indulge in too much, if any, retail therapy. Same goes for you all. Shop, but proceed with caution.

No comments: