Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Love "Secret" Deals



Who's Rebecca Minkoff and why do I care that she's having a sample sale? The Morning After bag - yes, that's the name of the bag - simple, no flashy designer logos, but still interesting and cool. ALSO - carried by Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Bilson (whom I love), and Hayden Panettiere.


There are, of course, multitudes of other styles available in case this isn't your thing. Which is okay with me, because I kind of like this bag a lot so the less people that buy it, the better.

For some more choices in style, color, size, etc - check out Funkylala because a bunch of the bags are ON SALE.

So go forth, and SHOP! (I get a sick pleasure out of making other people spend their money...especially on exciting things, like handbags.)


Rebecca Minkoff.

No comments: