- Now that my lust for outrageously priced bags is pretty much satiated, my attention has shifted towards outrageous shoes and more moderately priced bags with great leather and color, mainly MBMJ and RM. I am a stalker and a collector - dude, that sounds creepy. Creepy, but true.
- Thanks to Val's post from BLEACHBLACK (love this blog, btw), I studded my Havianas yesterday and I love them. I don't care if people think studs are boring and over now. This is my first real DIY that I actually did myself, so I'm still into them.
- In August, I'll be moving either temporarily or permanently (2010 holds uncertainty for me) away from NYC. I thought I'd be okay with this, but the closer the time approaches for me to go back to Texas, the more I feel like I'm going to miss this ridiculous city.
- One of my best friends from HIGH SCHOOL just got engaged, and I am going to be the MOH. I've never done this before, so I'm a little nervous. Excited for her, but nervous, nonetheless. Her favorite color is dark blue, which is close enough to black for me, and in a moment of selfishness, I am going to hope that she picks that as one of her colors.
- I posted my first things (ever) on ebay last week, all of which end tomorrow night. So far, no bids, but a ton of watchers...we'll see.
- Going to Europe right after the bar (Paris and Barcelona), which I'm really happy about, as, well, IT'S A EUROPEAN VACATION. Other than Harry Potter 6 coming out July 15th, that's all I have going for me right now.
Peace out, folks. Nyquil is doing its job.