Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Print~alicious

I have a ritual of going through my bookmarked list of sites, scouring pages for interesting designs, patterns, ideas, and of course, prints! A good print is hard to come by, especially if it's unique in its design and idea. BUT, I know that whenever I'm in need of some uplifting, some inspiration, some COLOR in my life (which is often, living the life as a failing law student), I know EXACTLY where to go to find some creative support.

New Beautiful carries unique, uplifting, and beautiful prints that come straight from the enlightened heart and soul of its designer. Each piece carries with it a personal token of wisdom from the designer's own experiences in life, not to mention, they're also BEAUTIFUL. And the best part? these prints are all up for sale here.

I would post up some of her prints, but I'll leave the surprise up to you. Go visit and buy some prints! They'll make great presents for friends and loved ones. I already have a list of people I want to buy them for!

No comments: